What are dental implants?
Implants are one way of replacing missing teeth. A titanium post is planted in the jaw bone to support a replacement tooth. This acts like the root of a natural tooth. Implants can also be used to support fixed bridges or dentures.
Dental Implants at Arthur Road Dental Practice
Dental Implants are carried out at the practice by Dr….He has a wealth of experience in placing implants….
What are the benefits of Dental Implants?
- Restoring the mouth as closely as possible to its natural state
- Increasing comfort by eliminating ill-fitting dentures
- An end to restricting food choices due to loose dentures
- Avoid filing down healthy neighbouring teeth (as with a conventional bridge)
- Preserve facial structure by virtually stopping deterioration of the jaw
- Providing a more natural smile and improving appearance and self-esteem